I see Most of Bloggers use WordPress. WordPress is the best content management system and any newbie also manage it easily.Now here we talk about WordPress speed optimization.Many Bloggers use Heavy Theme in his blog and he do not optimize his site and he’s site take More and More Loading Time.That’s why Visitors irritate and Close site that thing also increase Bounce Rate.
Don’t Take any type of Tension Here i m posted about ” Golden Guide to Speedup Your WordPress site “.You can Easily Optimize your WordPress Website.
You need to Just learnt few things about speed optimization and I applied it to one of my site and took the page speed from 43% to 99% (as per GTmetrix)
- Best SuperFast Hosting (Click here)
- Some Pluigns
- Brain :p
So let’s start First of All You need to Following Such Things. I also Follow this Things to “WordPress speed optimization”
- Step 1– Install “ Autoptimize “ plugin.
- Go to advance settings tabs and select the following “http://prntscr.com/g757uc” and “http://prntscr.com/g7585u“
- Click on save changes and empty cache.
/*function to add async to all scripts*/
# Add async to all remaining scripts
return str_replace( ' src', ' async="async" src', $tag );
add_filter( 'script_loader_tag', 'js_async_attr', 10 );
- Go to settings tab of that plugin and choose the following options - http://prntscr.com/g75cmb
- Step 3 - Install “a3 Lazy Load”
- Step 4 - Go to these 2 links Leverage browser caching & Enable gzip compression
- Scroll down the pages and copy the code from both the pages and paste it in your htaccess file in yoast seo tool. or go to Cpanel and Fund .htaccess file and paste code in it
- Step 5 - Install WPsupercache and make the normal settings.
- Step 6 - Install this plugin “Disbale-Embeds-Emojis” here (Size: 2.88 KB )
- After installing that just check all the 3 options and click save.
- That's it now you should be having a super fast website
So I personally Tried this easy steps and boom i get best results without any probelm 😉 Sharing is Caring guys 😉